Unlike many other traditional advertising that creates clutter, bulk and inconvenience, Saver Card’s were created in 2003 and distributed directly to your customers hands at highly crowded area’s where people gather such as; shopping centres, train stations, sporting events. The purpose of Saver Cards were to increase the attraction rate of customers into the stores of retail businesses.
Consumers became owners of a quality discount card brochure with high appeal and convenience by simply carrying Saver Card in their pocket or wallet. This means you know your marketing and advertising dollars are not being thrown in the trash.
Saver Cards are not a loyalty card, a booklet, brochure, or pamphlet. But a convenient way for your customers to carry your advertising. Similar to these advertising methods, Saver Cards value and quality come from its effective customer action to purchase and re-purchase.
Advertising with Saver Cards is easy when you follow the steps of;
1. Decide on Customer Motivating Offer
2. Our Design Team Creates your advertisement
3. Final Approval of Designed Advertisement is Confirmed
4. Advertisements are Printed on Saver Cards
5. Your Offer is distributed as part of 100 exclusive advertisements directly to customers
6. Motivated customers redeem offer and you profit
With Saver Cards, customers feel a sense of membership and satisfaction, providing security that they can save money without sacrificing on quality.
Saver Card are taking orders for mid 2013 where members will have the convenience to spend over to $5,000 of value throughout our client network stores.